St Patrick Catholic School – Fayetteville
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
· Plan and execute lessons based on the Diocese of Raleigh curriculum for Music
· Organize and manage multiple grade levels
· Coordinate and plan both curricular and extra-curricular activities with teacher team to include Mass participation, special events and performances
· Assess and monitor student performance and communicate clearly to students and parents.
· Build effective relationships with students, colleagues and families that enhance student growth
· Job is currently parttime but can be fulltime if candidate is qualified to teach a second subject other than Music
· Minimum level of Education: Bachelor’s Degree
· Minimum amount of Work Experience: 1-2 years (preferred)
· NC Teaching License or meet criteria to obtain one
St. Patrick Catholic School is the oldest parochial school in Fayetteville. Established in 1937, our mission is to nurture each child as an individual in a caring, Catholic, Christian environment, so that his/her uniqueness can contribute to God’s plan for the world.
Position Start Date: 08/01/2021 Please send resume and cover letter to Laura Abboud at [email protected]