St Patrick Catholic School – Fayetteville
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
· Plan and execute lessons based on the Diocese of Raleigh curriculum for elementary education (English, Math, Science, Social Studies, Religion)
· Organize and manage a homeroom class
· Coordinate and plan both curricular and extra-curricular activities with teacher team
· Assess and monitor student performance and communicate clearly to students and parents.
· Build effective relationships with students, colleagues and families that enhance student growth
· Minimum level of Education: Bachelor’s Degree
· Minimum amount of Work Experience: 1-2 years (preferred)
· NC Teaching License or meet criteria to obtain one
St. Patrick Catholic School is the oldest parochial school in Fayetteville. Established in 1937, our mission is to nurture each child as an individual in a caring, Catholic, Christian environment, so that his/her uniqueness can contribute to God’s plan for the world.
Position Start Date: 08/01/2021 Please send resume and cover letter to Laura Abboud at [email protected]