Sessions and Hours
The 4 year old program (must by 4 years old by August 31st) will meet from 8:00am to 3:00pm Monday through Friday OR 8:00am to 11:30am Monday through Friday.
The following forms MUST be presented when applying or if you submit the application from the school website you may email or mail the required papers to the school:
– Registration/application form
– $100 Tuition Deposit
– Copies of Birth certificate, Baptismal certificate, and Immunization record.
– Physical Examination (required by first day of school)
Students are accepted according to the following procedure:
1) Siblings of current Saint Patrick school students
2) Children of Saint Patrick parishioners
3) Children of other Catholic parishes
4) Children of other faiths
A $100 Tuition Deposit per student will be collected with the application or refundable except in the case of military transfer; written orders must be presented to the school and must be dated after enrollment but before the school year begins. Tuition now includes registration and supply fees.
* All fees may be paid on the school website using the Payment Center page
Tuition Schedule: Monthly or as you set with FACTS-July through May
Half Day program $243.70 per month x 10 months = $2,437
Full Day program $487.50 per month x 10 months = $4,875
Tuition payments will be made using the FACTS Tuition and Payment Processing program. (FACTS link is on the home page of the school website.) You MUST be enrolled in the FACTS program by August.
Tuition is based on the total number of sessions in the school year. This figure is divided into 10 equal installments for your convenience. Tuition is therefore not reduced for the months including Thanksgiving, Christmas, spring break or other scheduled days off.